What is the Marriage Course?
The Marriage Course was developed in 1996 by Nicky and Sila Lee for couples who are married or in a long-term relationship seeking practical support to strengthen their relationship, keep the spark alive and stay connected. Over seven sessions, the course covers: Strengthening Connection, The Art of Communication, Resolving Conflict, The Power of Forgiveness, The Impact of Family, Good Sex and Love in Action.
What happens during a session?
- You’ll connect through Zoom to meet up with our Marriage Course Hosts, Deacon Angelo and Cindy Giambrone. We recommend that you share a quiet meal together before beginning the call.
- During the Zoom meeting you’ll be able to view the Marriage Course video with breaks for conversation that will be private to you as a couple, and not shared with the group.
- We will provide both of you with a Marriage Course guest book to guide your conversations.
- During the opening of the evening you’ll have a chance to chat with other couples and the hosts.
- Still curious? Click here to find out more!
When and where will the course be offered?
The Marriage Course will start on Thursday, February 10 online in the privacy of your home and will conclude on March 24. Each evening will begin at 7 pm and conclude at 9 pm.
Is there a charge for the course?
There is a suggested donation of $25 to cover the cost of the course books and administrative costs.
More questions about the course?
Contact Deacon Angelo and Cindy Giambrone at email@example.com or 714.697.5659.
Register online here: Marriage Course Winter 2022