What is the Marriage Course?
The Marriage Course was developed in 1996 by Nicky and Sila Lee for couples who are married or in a long-term relationship seeking practical support to strengthen their relationship, keep the spark alive and stay connected. Over seven sessions, the course covers: Strengthening Connection, The Art of Communication, Resolving Conflict, The Power of Forgiveness, The Impact of Family, Good Sex and Love in Action.
What happens during a session?
- You’ll connect through Zoom to meet up with our Marriage Course Hosts, Deacon Angelo and Cindy Giambrone. We recommend that you share a quiet meal together before beginning the call.
- During the Zoom meeting you’ll be able to view the Marriage Course video with breaks for conversation that will be private to you as a couple, and not shared with the group.
- We will provide both of you with a Marriage Course guest book to guide your conversations.
- During the opening of the evening you’ll have a chance to chat with other couples and the hosts.
- Still curious? Click here to find out more!
When and where will the course be offered?
The Marriage Course will start on Tuesday, September 7 online in the privacy of your home and will conclude on October 19. Each evening will begin at 7 pm and conclude at 9 pm.
Is there a charge for the course?
There is a suggested donation of $25 to cover the cost of the course books and administrative costs.
More questions about the course?
Contact Deacon Angelo and Cindy Giambrone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714.697.5659.
Register online here: Marriage Course Fall 2021